Friday, December 15, 2006

tagged by LStew

In a presumed attempt to jumpstart my promised "blogging", LStew has tagged me. I am not sure how far back we are supposed to go, since this tag didn't come with any specific instructions. So I will go back to last night, since that is probably still actually IN my belly.

Tropical Chicken Pizza from Boston Pizza - about 5 slices.
This was tasty. I shared it with Maria, who, incidentally, is the reason we were @ BP's in the first place. It was her bachelorette and she is getting married this weekend. Pictures to follow, of course!

Chocolate Martini from Boston Pizza
I was going to get a Mudslide when the waitress (who definitely wasn't 19) said I shouldn't get that, but I should try their AMAZING chocolate martinis. She failed to hear me when I said "I've had those before" and kept asking me all night how it was. It was OK.


President's Choice Berry Blend from my fridge
@ 4:36am this morning I woke up and craved it. It is the best juice I have ever tasted. It is better than sweet red wine. And I am not exaggerating.





President's Choice The Decadent Chocolate CHUNK Cookie from my cupboard
- and yes, I ate just ONE cookie.

I tag...meh - the tag stops here :)