Monday, March 20, 2006

scattered prayers sown to the night

the Lord is gracious and compassionate
slow to anger and rich in love

I will never leave you nor forsake you

our guide and protector gives us grace and glory,
knows my going out and lying down
may the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart...
when the tears fall still i will sing

spread wide in the arms of Christ is the Love that covers sin

speak to me Lord for Your child is here
listening...

I Love you this much:
Rest assured my child, I AM working in your life, I have a plan, I love you,
I will not leave my promises unfulfilled.
My blood covers you no matter what you do or what your heart feels
or whatever failure of character you fear:
You are still righteous in My eyes, through Christ.
I have unlimited resources
I don't work according to your rules - I make the rules.
Trust & obey.
Love Me & obey.

I will not forget You: You are my God, my King.
You have broken me, now give me back my joy again so I may rejoice.
Your joy is my strength.
Wash over me - Your love is deep, high, long & wide.

Arise, come, my darling, my beautiful one, come with Me.
(Song of Songs 2:13)

My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me"
and my heart responds, "Lord, I'm coming." (Psalms 27:8)